Creative Couple

Creative Couple

Tuesday 23 June 2015

End-of-Year = New Beginnings

The end of the year is finally here. But, as you know, it's already time to start planning for next year. Getting those photocopies done ahead of time really helps with those back-to-school blues in late August.

This is why I would like to take this opportunity to present my latest project, Fun and Original Back to School Activities for Teens. I decided to include Fun and Original in the title because this is not just some rehashed material that has been around for decades. It really is material that I've developed which include many fresh, new ideas.

I'm sure that your students will enjoy these printables. They are filled with group work opportunities, as well as individual personal work.

Check it out at Teachers Pay Teachers, Creative Couple! Just follow the link in the right hand column of this blog.

Paul

1 comment: