Creative Couple

Creative Couple

Friday 29 January 2016

Valentine's Day

The Love Guru is a great Valentine's Day activity for class.

I combed social media to find authentic relationship questions for my students to answer. In this document, students act as THE LOVE GURU, answering questions and giving advice to teens on relationship issues.

The way that I work this activity is to divide my class into small discussion groups. Each group has the task to discuss and come up with the best advice to give to each letter submitted to THE LOVE GURU. Once the team has come up with the best answer, they write it down.

Once all the questions are answered, I have each group share their advice with the rest of the class. This makes for an entertaining class discussion on many often sensitive discussion topics.

THE LOVE GURU ADVICE COLUMN ACTIVTY is awesome!


No comments:

Post a Comment