Creative Couple

Creative Couple

Monday 13 April 2015

First Post

Wow! This is exciting. My first post to our new blog. Who knew that we'd come so far? Our first intent was to create a fabulous website to share our expertise with our colleagues and now look how far we've come...

Let me back up a little. My name is Paul, I'm an English teacher in Quebec, Canada. I've been teaching for over 20 years. That seems like a lot doesn't it? Well, I don't feel that old really. It seems like just yesterday that I began my career. I guess that's because I really enjoy what I do.

We are called Tpt Creative Couple because we are two teachers. My wife, Josée, is also an English teacher here in Quebec who has been teaching for almost as long as I have. Together, we make a great team both in our career and our personal lives. We have 2 handsome boys who are both involved in sports, like video games, skateboarding, sking and most of all hockey!

I don't want to bore you with all the personal stuff just yet. I think I'll just get back to telling you about our fabulous website:

http://www.eslquebec.com/



This site is a product of both my wife and I combining our experience and knowledge on teaching English as a Second Language. You can also visit our Teachers Pay Teachers site for lots of great resources that I'll be describing to you in the coming posts. For now, you can take a look for yourself. Here are some of our book covers.

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Creative-Couple







Apparently, I'm pretty interesting to read. That's what I've been told. What I propose through this blog is to give some advice, tips, ideas on teaching ESL, and of course give you a glimpse of our life as a Creative Couple.

Looking forward to blogging...

Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment