Creative Couple

Creative Couple

Tuesday 5 May 2015

Teacher Appreciation on TpT

Well, just in case you don't already know, Teachers Pay Teachers is having a site-wide sale! Many sellers are offering their products at up to 20% off the regular price. It is the case for my store which you can visit here: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Creative-Couple. It is very exciting since many teachers are gathering material for next year. 

One of my popular items is:


This is a great method that I could have published with Les Éditions à Reproduire, but chose to make it available at Teachers Pay Teachers instead. It would normally retail for $35 + tax for the workbook, and about the same for the answer key, but you can get it all for only $8 till May 6, 12 p.m.

I chose to make it available on TpT since I was eager to get started on my own little publishing house, after working for Lidec and Cheneliere. Much of the profits go to the publisher. Also, this way, I am able to monitor my sales on a regular basis and not only annually. It's much more exciting for me!

I use this workbook in my ESL classes. For the past years, I have given one to my strong students, or my bilingual students. It keeps them occupied if they complete the classwork before the rest of the group. Next year however, I have planned to make copies for my entire secondary 4, International Program students. It will allow them to master new words, work with synonyms and antonyms, as well as write their own simple sentences without mistakes. I plan on using it at least once a month, on Friday afternoons.

Here's how the method works and is explained in the workbook.



On Teachers Pay Teachers, you can also download the sample unit, Route 66, for free.

Enjoy! And don't forget to visit us on TpT today!
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Creative-Couple
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment